Located in Chesterfield, Missouri, Elite Performance Academy has been providing speed and agility training to the area's top athletes since the start of the century. With world-class Athletic Performance Coaches, Elite's goal is to bolster the athlete's abilities to become the best performer they can be. Whether you are just beginning your athletic career or strive to get noticed by college coaches, Elite Performance is the ONLY program you will need.
At Elite, you will be coached using science driven programs that are on the cutting edge of technology. The drills and techniques our coaches utilize deliver maximized training results. By separating classes by age groups, we offer the most comprehensive and developmentally appropriate training for Elite trained athletes. Be average or be #EliteMade!
The ELITE Difference
Elite Performance Academy provides services for athletes of all levels, ages, and life stages. Elite Performance develops programs which incorporate cutting-edge technologies to deliver maximized training results. Our science driven programs are challenging, efficient, and effective. The training environment is professional, innovative, friendly, and designed to meet the diverse performance needs of our clients. Whether you are a professional athlete or weekend warrior, Elite Performance is committed to your achievement.
Our unique 23,000 square foot state of the art performance institute integrates unparalleled sports performance training with sports and life rehabilitative services in a single facility. Our athletic performance services are available to youth, high school, collegiate, adult, and professional athletes. Whether you are a professional athlete or weekend warrior, Elite Performance is committed to your achievement!
The Elite Performance Pros
Director of Human Performance
Hometown: St. Louis, MO
Education & Certifications:
- University of Missouri- Rolla
- Education:B.S. Engineering Management & B.S. Economics and Finance
- College: University of Missouri-Rolla
- NFL: Kansas City Chiefs and Detroit Lions
- AFL: Offensive Specialist for Memphis and Las Vegas
- Lafayette High...
Director of Youth Programming
Hometown: Olathe, KS
Education & Certifications:
Lindenwood University B.A. Physical Education, M.A. Education
College: Lindenwood University
- Assistant Coach - Olathe East High School 2009-2010
- Quarterback Coach - Lindenwood University 2004 - 2007
- EFA Quarterback Coach 2010 - Present
DIRECTOR OF STRENGTH DEVELOPMENT
Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri
Education and Certifications:
- Northwest Missouri State University
- U.S.W.F, A.D.F.P.L.A, and U.S.P.L
· Coaching Experience:
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- 35 years combined of O/D line coach and strength coach at Eureka HS, Hazelwood West HS, and Orchard Farm HS
· Past Playing Experience:
- Northwest Missouri State...
Hometown: Madison, WI
Education And Certifications:
- B.S. Exercise Science Lindenwood University
- B.S. Health and Human Performance U of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- WR Coach at Lindenwood University
- WR Coach Rams Skills Camps
- WR Coach Elite Football Academy
- Performance Coach at Elite Performance Academy