ALL SPORTS. ALL AGES. ALL YEAR.
Elite Performance programs are specially designed for athletes to learn the "right" techniques and mechanics of movement at the "right" time. We offer 5 levels of training, which cater to the unique training & development needs of the athletes we train.
Elite Development (Ages 6-10)
Our youth curriculum focus on running technique, athletic coordination, balance and relative strength and the introduction of essential muscular movement patterns. Our single focus is establishing your child's athletic foundation through improved performance, injury prevention, and self confidence.
Elite Advanced (Ages 11-14)
The middle school age range is often referred to as the golden window of training. With the mind and body aligning this critical age is when athletes set the final movement patterns setting the stage for future success. Athletes focus on learning the importance of range of motion, functional stability, sports nutrition, and proper movement mechanics.
Elite Competitive (Ages 15-18)
This program is designed maturing athletes who are looking to take their game to the next level. The emphasis shifts to advanced movement techniques, functional strength, and force production. If you want to put yourself in the best position to win the starting spot or earn a college scholarship this training session is for you!
Elite Collegiate (Ages 18+)
Our Elite Collegiate programs are specifically designed for college athletes who want to reach beyond what their school's strength program can offer. We focus on the performance needs for the athlete with specialized performance needs by optimizing movement mechanics, muscle activation, energy system efficiency, nutrition planning and recovery & regeneration methods. All Elite Collegiate training is customized, one on one training scheduled on a case by case basis.
Our ElitePro programs for professional and elite athletes are designed to provide peak physical stimulus that pushes the absolute limitations of elite athletic performance. We focus on the highest levels of training with customized program planning, recovery & regeneration methods. Our ElitePro training places an emphasis on total body performance. All ElitePro is customized, one on one training scheduled on a case by case basis.
THE ELITE METHOD
Elite GFR (Ground Force Reaction)
- Produce maximal force at the correct time, angle & sequence
- Most efficient way to move in all 3 planes of movement (Frontal, Sagittal, and Transverse)
- All movements reinforced in weight room Functional Movement session
Elite S₂ (Speed School)
- Advancement of Elite GFR
- Produce and maintain maximum speed
- Teaches multiple 40/60yd stances with proper accompanying acceleration techniques
- Speed related strengths are reinforced in weight room Functional Movement session
Elite R³ (React, Redirect, Reinforce)
- Improve reaction time & increase spatial awareness
- Rapid deceleration & direction/speed changes
- Injury prevention through proper technique
- Avoids ineffective “treadmill” training that neglects different forces seen by the body during direction change
- All deceleration & direction change related strengths reinforced in weight room Functional Movement session
Elite HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
- Produce maximal force for short periods of time, rest, and repeat
- Increase anaerobic endurance
- Improve bodies anaerobic efficiency, VO₂ max, and recovery time
- All movement pattern strengths related to differentiated, exhaustive training reinforced in weight room Functional Movement session
Elite Flight School
- Proper vertical, horizontal, lateral, and transverse jumping mechanics and force production
- Plyometric agility, explosiveness, speed, and control
- Quick, consecutive controlled movements
- All jumping and deceleration strengths are reinforced in weight room Functional Movement session
DORSA VI MOVEMENT SCREENING
- Offered by Elite Performance Academy Staff Members
- Screens are used as a tool to find movement asymmetries that can lead to severe injuries and movement performance issues
- Athletes screened using exercises ranging from basic to complex and scored using strict criteria
- Customized AMI Report